Wednesday, June 20, 2007

LALOLKFATYK

LALOLKFATYK

I don't do memes regularly or often, but a human I've only recent encoutnered via BlogShares has tagged me, so here goes. A quote from that human:
If she doesn’t stop that, I’m gonna start thinking she likes me or something. So I’m gonna morph this LALOLKFATYK (Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You Know) meme into something a little more useful. Add your blog and location to the bottom of this list, and send it on.

A Secular Franciscan Life - Billings, Montana, USA Erica’s Blog - Brooklyn, New York, USA Groanin’ Jock - Montrose, Scotland, Great Britain The Kat House - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA blogitude.com (Mark Steel) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA Rantz (Rantz) - Darwin, Northern Territory, Oz Oceanhideaway (Tig) -Atlanta, Georgia, USA

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my Dad and Mom and Grandfather

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really, that's why I tend to print if I want people to actually read it

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Boar's head slice turkey

DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Several. None biologically.

IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't really know...I'm VERY, VERY thankful for my friends.

DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who moi?

DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No.

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would love to go back in time where my body could handle such things and do them all ...in the same day. :)

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey nut Cheerios

DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends on your definition of strong...strong willed, yes...survivor, yes...for the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak....definitely me.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Oreo or Butter pecan (depends on my ability to chew actually)

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The eyes have it…

RED OR PINK? NEITHER!!!! blue, purple, black

WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I care too much sometimes and it gets in the way.

WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Dunno, that could be a lot of people I suppose.

WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None ...just woke up

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? poptarts

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the silence of the morning :)

IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? depends on the day and time

FAVORITE SMELLS? lavendar, the smell after a fresh rain, little kids after a bath, hubby's t-shirt when he's gone

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? sister

FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball, basketball (though not pro as much)

FAVORITE HAIR COLOR[S]? not important

FAVORITE EYE COLOR? not important

DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes I have to....glasses mess with my neuralgia

FAVORITE FOOD? lasagna

SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy ending if those are my only two choices

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I have no idea, some on the classic movie channel I suppose.

WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink...yeah i know...didn't have much choice in this.

SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

HUGS OR KISSES? Do I HAVE to choose???? MAN!!!! Hugs I suppose.

FAVORITE DESSERT? Any kind of death by chocolate dessert, preferably with raspberry in it

MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno

LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Just finished one by Michael Phillips...have to dig around the house and find the next in the series before I go insane.

WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a plethora of them, puppies, school mascot, dell, etc.

WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? baseball.

FAVORITE SOUND[S]? Ocean

ROLLING STONES OR THE BEATLES? Depends

WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Califonia, miles wise, Canada as far as another nation....I've got to get out more.

DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Don't we all?

WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital. In Atlanta.

WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? All of 'em.

Hildy, MM, Michelleh, Wayne, marx, Nora you've been tagged!

1 comment:

thefreakinme said...

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night.

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's OK I guess.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Beef soup.

DO YOU HAVE KIDS? None.

IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe.

DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes.

DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, I'm scared of height.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cornflakes.

DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'm weak.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate.

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes.

RED OR PINK? Neither. I like blue and purple.

WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Too many to say.

WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Him.

WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None.

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Rice.

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing.

IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue.

FAVORITE SMELLS? Jasmine.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A friend.

FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? World Cup Football (Soccer) - sometimes.

FAVORITE HAIR COLOR[S]? Doesn't matter.

FAVORITE EYE COLOR? Doesn't matter.

DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

FAVORITE FOOD? Fried rice, potato chips.. etc etc..

SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy ending.

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Musics and lyrics.

WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Peach.

SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything with chocolate or strawberry.

MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno

LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None.

WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have any.

WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Didn't watch TV last night.

FAVORITE SOUND[S]? The sound of the waves, silence.

ROLLING STONES OR THE BEATLES? None.

WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Johor, a state at the end of Peninsula Malaysia. Never go out of the country..

DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Don't think so.

WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital.

WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Not going to tag anyone.